The holidays will be festive for a few days, but what do you do the rest of the time? Here are a few ideas.
- Take the kids to the Forsyth County Public Library. There are many story times and events in the days before Christmas and next week. Check out their calendar.
- Learn how to skate a figure eight at The Ice. They have public skating hours and the rink offers lots of ice skating fun.
- Shoot the duck at Let’s Roll Skate & Fun Center. Their holiday hours offer a quick getaway. Get lost in the disco lights and take a trip back in time.
- Have an Airsoft fan in the house? Visit Airsoft Depot. Check out the NEW ADDITION of Airsoft War Games on the Outdoor Airsoft Tactical War Field behind Let’s Roll!
- Is Tony Hawk a celebrity in your house? Skate like a pro at the skate park at Fowler Park.
- Ride your bikes on the Forsyth County Greenway. Take in the sights and go for a family bike ride.
- Teach Fido a new trick and bring your dogs to a dog park like the one at Fowler Park.
- Channel your inner child and play frisbee golf (disc golf) at Central Park.
- Pack up some small trinkets and go on a geocaching adventure.
- Jump for joy at Monkey Joe’s & Catch Air.
- Play dodgeball on a trampoline at SkyZone in Suwanee or Roswell, GA.
- Go sledding and ice skating at Lake Lanier Islands NEW SnowWorld.
Need ideas inside the house?
- Take your leftover cardboard boxes, lay them flat and make a slide on the stairs!
- Have a karaoke sing off or Just Dance off.
- Build a fort.
- Have a picnic on the floor and watch a movie.
- Make a music video. We love the app Video Star!
- Have a scavenger hunt.
- Draw a flip book cartoon.
- Roast marshmallows in the fireplace and make smores.
- Read a classic book out loud and take turns reading.
- Cook a meal together in the kitchen. Make a new recipe.
- Create a new card game and teach your family.
Share with us your favorite things to do! I hope you have a wonderful holiday break!